Hi Surendra,

I do not think there is an out-of-the-box way to do look-ups to the
local rocksdb instance. In general, I am a bit skeptical about whether
it is a good idea to use the rocksdb instance for your state
management, and the looks up in parallel. It may overload the rocksdb
and cause unexpected side effects.

Can you elaborate a bit more about your use case and what kind of
information you are writing/reading?

Best,
Fabian