Hi Natu,

the functionality hasn't been actively blocked, it just hasn't yet been implemented in the Ververica Platform Built-In Catalog. Using any external catalog which supports partitioning will work fine.

I'll make a note internally for your request on this, though I cannot make any statements about timelines.

Best
Ingo