Hello,

I am trying Greeting example of Flink Stateful Functions playground. According
to the README.md guide I tried to add previous login location in the state
after run the example well in my laptop.
I added one more state named "previous_login_location" in UserFn, and print it
in GreetingsFn. When I build and run again, it complains the following error.
It seems the system can NOT find the newly added state.
Question: How to add a new state in this case? How to ensure state evolution?
Thanks!

Caused by:
org.apache.flink.statefun.sdk.java.storage.IllegalStorageAccessException: Error
accessing state previous_login_location; State does not exist; make sure that
this state was registered.

greeter-functions_1     |       at
org.apache.flink.statefun.sdk.java.storage.ConcurrentAddressScopedStorage.slowGetCellOrThrow(ConcurrentAddressScopedStorage.java:102)

greeter-functions_1     |       at
org.apache.flink.statefun.sdk.java.storage.ConcurrentAddressScopedStorage.getCellOrThrow(ConcurrentAddressScopedStorage.java:78)