Hi,

I have a very simple schema where one python statefun application reads
from a kafka topic and writes in another kafka topic, those topics are
produced and consumed with another python script as it is done in the Python
Flink Walkthrough
<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-statefun-docs-release-2.0/getting-started/python_walkthrough.html#what-are-you-building>,
Is there a way to read and write in those topics a plain string (as a JSON)
and not to use Protobuf?

More concrete:
I'm trying to use statefun as a solution for not finding some libraries in
JAVA or SCALA that exists in python, then, I'm trying to combine embedded
Flink applications with statefun applications using with docker a master
and worker with the embedded applications with JobManager and TaskManager,
All the embedded applications communicate using JSON, now that I want to
use an statefun Application in between, is there a way to communicate using
JSON and not protobuf?

Thanks in advance.