Thank you. I understand that filtering metrics is not possible but i can
configure it for only the memory metrics listed here? :
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/metrics/#memory

Currently, it's publishing all the container/operator metrics which is what
I want to avoid. Thanks!