From: Guowei Ma <guowei....@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 21 February 2022 at 4:57 pm
To: Ananth Gundabattula <agundabatt...@darwinium.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Pulsar connector 2.9.1 failing job submission in standalone.
Hi, Ansanth

I don't see any error logs on the server side, so it's hard to tell what the
specific problem is. From the current log, there are two things to try first:

1. From the client's log, it is a 5-minute timeout, so you can telnet
127.0.0.1:8086<http://127.0.0.1:8086> to see if there is a problem with the
local network
2. From the log on the server side, there is no job submission at all. You can
try to submit the wordcount example again when submitting the pulsar example
fails. So as to rule out whether the session cluster is inherently problematic.

Best,
Guowei

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 9:48 AM Ananth Gundabattula