Hello,
I'm running a flink 1.11.1 cluster. When I submit a job, it spawns a thread
named "Flink Netty Client (0) Thread 0 Thread". It seems to be executing
"org.apache.flink.shaded.netty4.io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap"
This thread associates as its context classloader a ChildFirstClassLoader
(the one that is also the classloader for my app jar).
Eventually, I cancel the job and this particular ChildFirstClassLoader
remains with the GC root for this being the netty thread.

If I submit another job (same app jar as before) and cancel it, the
ChildFirstClassLoader of this submission eventually gets GC'ed. However,
the original one remains and seems to be leaked.

I don't see others complaining about this. And I don't do anything with
this netty client directly! Any thoughts on what I can do?

Thanks
Sudharsan