If you want to use the RestClusterClient to do the job submission and
lifecycle management, the implementation in the
flink-kubernetes-operator[1] project may give you some insights.

You could also use /jars/:jarid/run[2] to run a Flink job. It is a pure
HTTP interface.

[1].
https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/blob/main/flink-kubernetes-operator/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/kubernetes/operator/service/FlinkService.java#L126
[2].