Hi dz902,

I actually can't find that sentence on the website you've linked to. It
does state "The following sections list all available options that can be
used to adjust Flink Table & SQL API programs.". So that list are the
available options that you can use. The options that you're trying are not
included in the list, you can't set those options from the SQL Client.

Options that you set in flink-conf.yaml are applicable to the jobs on the
cluster, so also the ones created via the SQL Client.

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82