Hi all,
I am probably not the smartest but I cannot find how to set ssl-properties
for a Kafka Sink.
My assumption was that it would be just like the Kafka Consumer

KafkaSource<ObjectNode> source = KafkaSource.<ObjectNode>builder()
        .setProperties(kafkaProps)
        .setProperty("ssl.truststore.type", trustStoreType)
        .setProperty("ssl.truststore.password", trustStorePassword)
        .setProperty("ssl.truststore.location", trustStoreLocation)
        .setProperty("security.protocol", securityProtocol)
        .setProperty("partition.discovery.interval.ms",
partitionDiscoveryIntervalMs)
        .setProperty("commit.offsets.on.checkpoint", commitOffsetsOnCheckpoint)
        .setGroupId(inputGroupId)
        .setClientIdPrefix(clientId)
        .setTopics(kafkaInputTopic)
        .setDeserializer(KafkaRecordDeserializationSchema.of(new
JSONKeyValueDeserializationSchema(fetchMetadata)))

.setStartingOffsets(OffsetsInitializer.committedOffsets(OffsetResetStrategy.EARLIEST))
        .build();

But that seems not to be the case.

Any quick pointers?

Regards Hans-Peter