Hello,

I try to run my flink java job using Python UDF, but i have some
doubt using gauge metrics and vectorized udf on it.

   1. i try to create a simple udf like this example on the docs

https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/docs/dev/python/table/metrics/#gauge.
   i also have set the metric reporter. but still cannot get the gauge metric.
   when i try to use counter, i can see the metrics.
   2. to use vectorized udf, you just need to add this parameter
   *func_type="pandas"* in decorator udf. when i try it using simple scalar
   udf like the example on the documentation and adding that parameter, there
   is an error log on my application even though the job still running fine.

   This is the error message:

   10:35:09,378 ERROR

/Users/jpandawa/.pyenv/versions/3.8.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyflink/fn_execution/beam/beam_sdk_worker_main.py:35
   -

/Users/jpandawa/.pyenv/versions/3.8.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyflink/table/utils.py:55:
   FutureWarning: Schema passed to names= option, please pass schema=
   explicitly. Will raise exception in future

     return pa.RecordBatch.from_arrays(arrays, schema) is this expected?

Regards,

Jesry