Hi Georg, I'm not aware of anyone currently working on a DBT/Flink integration. It would be great if someone would want to investigate or experiment with those who have knowledge and time on DBT and Flink.
Best regards, Martijn Visser https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82 https://github.com/MartijnVisser On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 at 15:50, Georg Heiler <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > use is perhaps not the right word (yet) rather experiment. But both would > be relevant. And in particular, also the streaming option. > > I also just found: https://materialize.com/docs/guides/dbt/ outlining how > dbt and streaming could potentially be married. Perhaps their integration > could serve as an example? > > Best, > Georg > > Am Fr., 25. März 2022 um 05:01 Uhr schrieb Yun Gao <[email protected]>: > >> Hi Georg, >> >> May I have a double confirmation for integrating with dbt, >> are you currenty want to use it for batch jobs or streaming jobs? >> >> Best, >> Yun Gao >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------ >> Sender:Georg Heiler<[email protected]> >> Date:2022/03/25 01:27:26 >> Recipient:user<[email protected]> >> Theme:DBT-flink profile? >> >> Hi, >> >> is anyone working on a DBT Flink plugin/profile? >> >> https://docs.getdbt.com/reference/profiles.yml hosts many other >> databases - and I think this kind of support would be really beneficial for >> the SQL part of Flink. >> >> Best, >> Georg >> >>
