Hi all,

I'm having some issues with getting a Flink SQL application to work, where I
get an exception and I'm not sure why it's occurring.

I have a source table, reading from Kinesis, where the incoming data in JSON
format has a "source" and "detail-type" field.

CREATE TABLE `input` (
    `source` VARCHAR,
    `detail-type` VARCHAR
) WITH (
    'connector' = 'kinesis',
    'format' = 'json',
)

I have an output table called output writing to a table called dummy in a JDBC
database, where the JDBC database table has 2 columns, source and detail-type.

CREATE TABLE `output`(
  `source` VARCHAR,
  `detail-type` VARCHAR
) WITH (
  'connector' = 'jdbc',
  'table-name' = 'dummy',
)

I am trying to simply confirm I can write the data from input to output without
transformation:

INSERT INTO `output`(`​source`, `detail-type`) SELECT `​source`, `detail-type`
from `input`

However, my Flink job has the following exception:

detail-type doesn't exist in the parameters of SQL statement INSERT INTO
dummy(source, detail-type) VALUES (:source, :detail-type)

I get the same error when I try:

INSERT INTO `output` SELECT`​source`, `detail-type` from `input`

Can anyone please advise what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks,

John