From: SHREEKANT ANKALA <ask...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2022 12:37:50 AM
To: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Huge number of GAX-Threads in Flink

Hi, we are using Flink 1.13.2 for one of our datalake project to process json
files from Google Cloud storage and write to Iceberg tables in S3.
After running the application in production for a couple of days, we are
noticing that the GAX-Threads in "Flink Task Threadgoup" are growing with out
any limit. In a couple of days, there are 1450 gax threads.
Is it possible to limit this thread group?

thanks,
Shreekant A.