Hi Jay!

Interesting question/proposal to add the scale-subresource.

I am not an expert on this area but we will look into this a little and
give you some feedback and see if we can incorporate something into the
upcoming release if it makes sense.

On a high level there is not a single replicas value for a
FlinkDeployment that would be easy to map, but maybe we could use the
parallelism value for this purpose for Applications/Session jobs.

Cheers,
Gyula