Hi dear engineer,

I want to override the function open() in my UDF, like:

In open() function, I want to fetch the configred value "black_list_path", then
simply print that value out. And I config this value in ./sql-client.sh console:

    SET black_list_path = /root/list.properties

Then I run this UDF, but what printed is /config/list.properties(this is the
default value as I set in context.getJobParameter("black_list_path",
"/config/list/properties")), not /root/list.properties which I set in
./sql-client.sh console.

So could you please show me the correct way to set black_list_path is sql ?
Thanks so much!

Thanks && Reards,
Hunk