Hi, there have not been a http source currently, and you can build the custom
data source manually just like Yuxia said.

Yuxia has given you a quick way to build the custom connector by Table Api. But
if you want to use DataStream api to do that, you can refer to here[1].

You can also open an issue to start a discussion in Flink community here[2] to
let community support this feature officially.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/datastream/sources/#use-the-source
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/issues/