Hi, Zain:

The taskmanager.out only contains contents outputted by stdout. Sometimes
some fatal exceptions, like JVM exit exceptions and so on will be outputted
to the .out file. If you don't specify the file path for the gc log, the
content of the gc log will be saved into the .out file, too. However, it's
safe to delete the .out file on the TaskExecutors. Once it's deleted,
another new .out file will be created.

Best,
Zhilong