From: Tymur Yarosh <ti.yar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9:53:20 PM
To: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>; Himanshu Sareen
<himanshusar...@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Flink DataStream and remote Stateful Functions interoperability

Hi Himanshu,

The short answer is you should configure Stateful Functions in your job. Here
is an example
https://github.com/f1xmAn/era-locator/blob/34dc4f77539195876124fe604cf64c61ced4e5da/src/main/java/com/github/f1xman/era/StreamingJob.java#L68.

Check out this article on Flink DataStream and Stateful Functions
interoperability
https://medium.com/devoops-and-universe/realtime-detection-of-russian-crypto-phone-era-with-flink-datastream-and-stateful-functions-e77794fedc2a.

Best,
Tymur Yarosh
On 24 May 2022, 21:16 +0300, Himanshu Sareen <himanshusar...@outlook.com>,
wrote:
Team,

I'm working on a POC where our existing Stateful Functions ( remote ) can
interact with Datastream API.
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-statefun-docs-release-3.2/docs/sdk/flink-datastream/

I started Flink cluster - ./bin/start-cluster.sh
Then I submitted the .jar to Flink.

However, on submitting only Embedded function is called by Datastream code.

I'm unable to invoke stateful functions as module.yaml is not loaded.

Can someone help me in understanding how can we deploy Stateful function code
(module.yaml) and Datastream api code parllely on Flink cluster.

Regards
Himanshu