Hi Jeesmon!

We are currently working through the release process. We are now in the
middle of voting for RC4 (we have identified and fixed a number of blocker
issues in earlier RCs).

We are hopeful that this RC will be successful in which case you will have
a release by the end of the week. If we hit any further blockers that might
delay it 1-2 days, but I would say current ETA is end of this week.

Cheers,
Gyula