We recently upgraded one of our Flink clusters to version 1.15.0 and are now
seeing sporadic issues when stopping a job with a savepoint via the REST API.
This happens for /jobs/:jobid/savepoints and /jobs/:jobid/stop:
The job finishes with a savepoint but the triggerId returned from the REST API
seems to be invalid. Any lookups via /jobs/:jobid/savepoints/:triggerid fail
with a 404 and the following error:

org.apache.flink.runtime.rest.handler.RestHandlerException: There is no
savepoint operation with triggerId=cee5054245598efb42245b3046a6ae75 for job
0995a9461f0178294ea71c9accbe750c

Peter Westermann
Analytics Software Architect
[cidimage001.jpg@01D78D4C.C00AC080]