Hi Flink community members,

In my flink job, I am trying to use *elasticsearch7* connector. I could not
find a way to communicate over SSL when using *Elasticsearch7SinkBuilder* Am
I missing something?

Also there is an deprecated class *ElasticsearchSink.Builder* where it has
*RestClientFactory* which I can use to setup https connection but since
this class is deprecated thus wondering if same is possible with
*Elasticsearch7SinkBuilder*.

Also since there is no connector for *elasticsearch 8* yet, Is it possible
to use any of the above clients with elastic 8?

Note: Earlier it used to be elastic connector compatibility matrix in Flink
doc but I could not find it any more in latest version of doc.