Hi,

I have a use case where I need to call DataStream.keyBy() with keys loaded
from a configuration. The number of keys and their data types are variables
and is determined by the configuration. Once the configuration is loaded,
they won't change. I'm trying to use the following key selector, but it
looks like I cannot use Tuple as the key type here. Is there any way I can
work around this as the rest of the logic of my application is the same.
Thank you!

public class SimpleRecordKeySelector<T extends BaseRecord> implements
KeySelector<T, Tuple>

Thomas