Hello,
I am struggling with DataSet API,
I need to chain 2 db access, so I can easily do a source1 -> map2
The fact is that map should and can not be used for dbaccess, when the
request is taking too long, we have timeout in akka connection between TM &
JM
I know we can not chain sources : source1 -> source2
And doing just one source for 2 requests is very complicated, as we need to
do multiple requests (not just 2)
Doing 2 jobs with 2 .execute() is not possible too as I need those requests
to be done in the same flink job  (source1 -> execute -> source2 -> execute)
Can someone help me ?

*Regards,*

Bastien DINE
Data Architect / Software Engineer / Sysadmin
bastiendine.io