Hi,

we were going to upgrade our application from Flink 1.14.4 to Flink 1.15.2,
when we noticed, that all our job tests, using a MiniClusterWithClientResource,
are multiple times slower in 1.15 than before in 1.14. I, unfortunately, have
not found mentions in that regard in the changelog or documentation. The
slowdown is rather extreme I hope to find a solution to this. I saw it
mentioned once in the mailing list, but there was no (public) outcome to it.

I would appreciate any help on this. Thank you in advance.

Best
 David