Hi,
I'm trying to determine the best way to enrich the event payload of a
fast moving incoming stream with values in another stream which is far
more slow moving.
I'm converting the second stream into a table for continuous query
functionality and I wonder what is the best way to take the values of
that query and enrich the fast moving stream.

Is it best to store the output of the continuous query in a value
state and access this in a process function being applied to the fast
moving stream?
Or do I execute the query on the table created by the slow moving
stream as part of a map function on the fast moving stream.

I suspect there's multiple ways to do this but I want to use the more
appropriate method for flink.

cheers
Noel