Hi Deepak,

Coming back to your original question, you’ve got a number of option (some of
them already mentioned:

  *   You can connect/join 2 streams of different types at a time by means of
s1.connect(s2).<some processing function>
     *   (your example does not work directly as written (3 streams))
  *   You can connect many streams of same type by means of s1.union(s2, s3,
…).<some processing function>
  *   The third option is new and not yet documented (marked as @experimental):
     *   Connect/join many streams of different types by means of a
[Keyed]MultipleInputTransformation
        *   If keyed: input streams need to either
           *   be keyed on the same key type, or
           *   be non-keyed (most likely) broadcast streams
     *   the API is still a little elaborate, a good starting point could be
this test case: [1]

If of any interest, feel free to ask for clarifications …

Thias
PS: see also my next email in a couple of minutes …

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-streaming-java/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/graph/StreamGraphGeneratorBatchExecutionTest.java#L441