Hello!
The Flink operator currently does not delete the jobmanager pod when a
deployment is suspended.
This way the rest api stay available but no other resources are consumed
(taskmanagers are deleted)

When you delete the FlinkDeployment resource completely, then the
jobmanager deployment is also deleted.

In theory we could improve the logic to eventually delete the jobmanager
for suspended resources but we currently use this is a way to guarantee
more resiliency for the operator flow.

Cheers,
Gyula