I agree with you that option 1) would be the best for us. Let's keep hoping
for the best.

Option 4), as you said, comes with prices. At the moment, I don't have
thorough answers to your questions.

Just one quick response, I think there's a good chance that we can import
current Jira tickets into GH. Jira supports exporting issues with fields
that you specified as CSV/XML/... files. With a brief google search, I
found some tools that help bulk creating issues in GH. E.g.,
github-csv-tools [1] is described to support importing issues with title,
body, labels, status and milestones from a CSV file. That's probably good
enough for us to search/filter the issues in GH, and a link to the Jira
ticket can be posted in the GH issue for complete conversation history and
other details.

Best,

Xintong

[1] https://github.com/gavinr/github-csv-tools