Hi devs and users,

I’d like to share some highlights about the 1.17 release sync on 11/15/2022.

- Release tracking page:
     - The community has collected some great features on the 1.17 page[1]
     - @committers Please continuously update the page in the coming week

- JIRA account apply :
      - Martijn updated the issue tracking flow[2][3]
      - Users without JIRA account can follow this doc[2][3] to apply JIRA
account as well join as Flink contributor

- Blockers:
    - Blocker FLINK-29387 has been fixed
    - PR for blocker FLINK-29315 is opened and waiting for review.
    - Blocker FLINK-29818 is reopened, Yang Wang is looking into this ticket

- Build stability: Number of growing test stability issues with “Exit code 137
errors”
    - Matthias and Qingsheng investigated the memory issue due to multiple
azure agents on one machine use too much resources
    - We’ve reduced the agents number from 7 to 5, let’s keep an eyes on this
issue.
    - Leonard offered a workaround to skip slack clickable issue in slack
#builds channel

The next release sync will be on November 29th, 2022.

Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/wcx-fjbt-hhz
Dial-in: https://tel.meet/wcx-fjbt-hhz?pin=1940846765126

Best regards,
Martijn, Qingsheng, Matthias and Leonard

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.17+Release
[2] https://flink.apache.org/community.html
[3] https://flink.apache.org/zh/community.html