Any suggestions for these apis to work after applying these configuration?
Basically I suspect webupload directory cobfif is not taken also when these
were set to false.

web.submit.enable: Enables uploading and starting jobs through the Flink UI
(true by default). Please note that even when this is disabled, session
clusters still accept jobs through REST requests (HTTP calls). This flag
only guards the feature to upload jobs in the UI.
web.cancel.enable: Enables canceling jobs through the Flink UI (true by
default). Please note that even when this is disabled, session clusters
still cancel jobs through REST requests (HTTP calls). This flag only guards
the feature to cancel jobs in the UI.
web.upload.dir: The directory where to store uploaded jobs. Only used when
web.submit.enable is true