Hi!

The stable state is not marked in the reconciliation state field but
instead using the last stable spec field. Deployed simply means that
something is running :)

The structure of the status is a bit complex to avoid too much redundancy
and limit the size and is mostly considered to be internal for the operator.

For a user facing view of the resource state you can check:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-main/docs/concepts/architecture/#flink-resource-lifecycle

The status class contains a nice helper method to get the
ResourceLifecycleState enum if you want a single condensed status view .

Cheers
Gyula