Hi Talat,

In Flink, a checkpoint barrier will be injected from source, and then pass
through all operators in turn. Each stateful operator will do checkpoint in
this process, the state is managed at operator granularity, not operator
chain. So what is the significance of checkpoint based on the granularity
of operator chain?

Best regards,

Weijie

Talat Uyarer <tuya...@paloaltonetworks.com> 于2023年2月2日周四 02:20写道: