Hi all, I’m using the Flink k8s operator to run a SQL stream to/from
various connectors, and just added a Parquet format. I customized the image
a bit per the example (mostly by adding maven downloads of flink-connector*
jars). If I do that for flink-parquet-1.16.1 it fails on missing
org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration

I started adding hadoop-common (which contains that class), but that one is
huge and has a bunch of deps, even in that class, so that would be quite
the rabbit hole. I see an old thread that seems very similar:
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@flink.apache.org/msg43028.html but
without any conclusion.

How _is_ this supposed to work? The flink docs on the parquet format don't
mention anything special:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.16/docs/connectors/table/formats/parquet/

regards, Frank