Hi Alexis,

No, aligned checkpoint will not contain the in-flight. Aligned checkpoint
makes sure that the data before the barrier has been processed and there is
no need to store in-flight data for one checkpoint.

I think these documents[1][2] will help you to understand it.

Best,
Hang

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.16/docs/ops/state/checkpointing_under_backpressure/