(note: please keep user@flink.apache.org included in replies)

Ah, I see. Then no, this is not provided by Flink. When I've used
dependency inject with Flink in the past, I instantiated everything in the
`open()` method of the Flink Rich* classes. Could you solve this by having
a common base Sink class or builder that does the configuring? I'm just
wondering why it's necessary to solve it in Flink itself.

Best,
Austin