Hi All,
It's exciting to see file filtering in the plan for development. I am
curious whether the following query on a filesystem connector would
actually push down the filter on metadata `file.path`?

*Select score, `file.path` from MyUserTable WHERE `file.path` LIKE
'%prefix_%' *

== Optimized Execution Plan ==
Calc(select=[score, file.path], where=[LIKE(file.path, '%2022070611284%')])
+- TableSourceScan(table=[[default_catalog, default_database, MyUserTable,
filter=[LIKE(file.path, _UTF-16LE'%2022070611284%')]]], fields=[score,
file.path])

Thanks,
Maryam

--