Hi Lasse

I think you can first check whether there is a file
`META-INF/services/org.apache.flink.table.factories.Factory` in your uber
jar and there's
`org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.table.KafkaDynamicTableFactory`
in the file. Flink would like to create table factory from that file.
And then you can check whether your uber jar are in the classpath of flink
cluster

Best,
Shammon FY