Hi,

I think the SQL job is better. Flink SQL jobs can be easily shared with
others for debugging. And it is more suitable for flow batch integration.
For a small part of jobs which can not be expressed through SQL, we will
choose a job by DataStream API.

Best,
Hang

ravi_suryavanshi.yahoo.com via user <user@flink.apache.org> 于2023年3月24日周五