For example. I create a kafka source to subscribe  the topic that have one
partition and set the default parallelism of the job to 6.The next operator of
kafka source is that  lookup join a mysql table.However, the relationship
between the kafka Source and the Lookup join operator is Forward, so only one
subtask in the Lookup join operator can receive data.I want to set the
relationship between the kafka Source and the Lookup join operator is reblance
so that all subtask in Lookup join operator can recevie data.

Env:
Flink version:1.15.1

Hjw