Thanks for your email.
I am looking  more in terms of running  these flinkk jobs in multi names
pace environment and make sure only one namespace  flink jobs are running.
So on the Job manager when i try to start a flink job, it has to check if
it's allowed to run in this namespace  or not and accordingly flink job
shud turn into running state otherwise it shud cancel  by itself