Thanks Biao, your insights were very helpful for me!
I finally could debug properly, a couple of things were not correct there,
in fact.
Also, I think I'm not modeling properly the behaviour of the pattern so I
definitely going to investigate better this.

Regards

*Ana Gómez González*

<http://twitter.com/angoglez> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/angoglez/>