Hello

I have started to play around with Flink recently and I had a question
about the behavior of the Flink application mode.

When we start a Flink application using the command
flink run-application -t yarn-application my.jar, is it possible for the
client process that submits the Flink application to the JobManager to stay
running (and not exit) till the Flink application is running through some
parameters/arguments or other means? The behavior I am seeing is that the
client exits right after submitting the application to the Job Manager.

Thank you
Regards
Vinay