Hi DEROCCO,

I think you can check the startup command of the job on k8s to see if the
jar file is in the classpath.

If your job is DataStream, you need to add hadoop azure dependency in your
project, and if it is an SQL job, you need to include this jar file in your
Flink release package. Or you can also add this package in your cluster
environment.

Best,
Shammon FY