Hi Giannis,

Have you use "CREATE FUNCTION asyncfn AS 'Your full class name of async
function class'" or "CREATE TEMPORARY FUNCTION asyncfn AS 'Your full class
name of async function class'" to create a customized function named
"asyncfn" before it is used in your sql?

The error message "No match found for function signature" usually indicates
that the function does not exist or the parameters do not match.

Best,
Shammon FY