Hi Hemi,

There may be two reasons that I can think of
1. The number of connections exceeds the MySQL limit, you can check the
options in my.cnf for your mysql server and increase the max connections.
2. Connection timeout for mysql client, you can try to add
'autoReconnect=true' to the connection url

Best,
Shammon FY