I assume you are using "*bin/flink run-application*" to submit a Flink
application to K8s cluster. Then you could simply
update your local log4j-console.properties, it will be shipped and mounted
to JobManager/TaskManager pods via ConfigMap.

Best,
Yang

Vladislav Keda <vladislav.k...@glowbyteconsulting.com> 于2023年6月20日周二
22:15写道: