Hi : )

I'm learning statefun and have a question:

*How to implement the functionality of waiting for completion of multiple
asynchronous messages.*

For example, if Function A needs to send message b to multiple instances
(B1, B2, B3) of  Function B after A receiving message a. Each instance of B
returns message c to A after processing message b. A can proceed only when
it receives message c from all instances of B (B1, B2, B3). How should I
handle this in statefun?

My current idea is to use a state variable in A to track the received
message list (e.g., {"B1": "not received", "B2": "received", "B3": "not
received"}). A can proceed when all values in the message list are marked
as "received". However, I'm concerned about efficiency, especially if A may
receives new messages a while waiting. Does StateFun provide support for
handling the completion of multiple asynchronous messages efficiently in
*Java*, or do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your assistance!

Best,

Zhang