Hi Team,

I am using  "AsyncDataStream.unorderedWait" to connect to cassandra . The
cassandra lookup operators are becoming the busy operator and creating
back-pressure result low throughput.

The Cassandra lookup is a very simple query. So I increased the capacity
parameter to 80 from 15 and could see low busy % of cassandra operators.  I
am monitoring the cassandra open connections and connected host metrics.
Couldn't see any change on these metrics.

How is the capacity parameter related to cassandra open connections and
host ? If I increase capacity more will it have any impact on these metrics
?

Thanks & Regards,
Pritam