Hi community,

We got this kuerberos error with Hadoop as file system on ECS Fargate
deployment.

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosAuthException: failure to login:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: java.lang.NullPointerException:
invalid null input: name

Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
java.lang.NullPointerException: invalid null input: name

We don't actually need Kerberos authentication so I've added properties to
disable Hadoop Kerberos authentication to flink-config.yaml and I can see from
logs they've been picked up. But still the errors persist. Can anybody help
please?

Best wishes,
Mengxi Wang

This message is confidential and subject to terms at:
https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged
or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic
messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and
notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.